Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

My progress in explanation writing.

Here are the two pieces of writing

I did this year for Explanation Writing.

in Term 1 we had to explain what a friend is and I tried to write why a cat and a dog would not be friends. I tried to write a sentence and I started right, with a capital letter, but I didn't finish the sentence and stopped writing after only three words. I spelled them all correctly. I scored at the beginning of Level 1.
This is what I wrote:
Dog and cat

Then in Term 4, we had to write to explain how to fix an environmental problem. This time I wrote two sentences, I used a capital letter at the beginning and a full stop at the end of both
my sentences, and I used a comma in the right place. I wrote 20 words but 4 of them were not spelled correctly. I scored at the top of Level 1.
This is what I wrote:                        


       
At our shool we pot our rubbish in our bags.

Soom, Kids donot pot dear rubbish in dear bags.



No comments:

Post a Comment